Wednesday 13th July 2011 saw Guardian’s latest electrical safety seminar for Duty Holders.
In excess of 100 Duty Holder’s from organisations across the UK attended the hugely successful half day event.
The Seminar delivered on the following topics:
- Overview of the 1st amendment to the 17th Edition, complete with Course Notes.
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Corporate Manslaughter Act 2007 and Health & Safety Offences Act (2008)
- An Insurers perspective on electrical safety from AXA
- Duty Holder’s practically discharging responsibilities – how do I comply with electrical legislation?
Some fantastic feedback from the delegates included; ‘a very well presented seminar by very competent people’, ‘very useful, informative and professional’ and ‘an excellent coverage of a wide range of topics’.
Due to the overwhelming demand and success, Guardian Electrical Solutions will be holding the next Seminar at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Thursday the 29th of September 2011.
Contact Guardian to see how the latest 17th Edition Amendment affects you.