Guardian Electrical Solutions Ltd, hold electrical safety seminars for Duty Holder’s across the UK. The Seminars are designed to give Duty Holders a full understanding of their responsibilities, how to practically implement those responsibilities and therefore demonstrate compliance with EaWR 1989, in order to ensure a robust defence, in the event of an electrical incident on-site. Topics covered in the morning seminar are:
- BS7671: 2008, IET 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Amendment No 1:2011
- Overview of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 with specific focus on Duty Holder responsibilities
- An Insurers view (AXA) on Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
- Corporate Manslaughter and the Health & Safety Offences Act 2008
- Practically discharging Duty Holder responsibilities
Coming soon – TraQit Roadshow – Details to follow shortly
A very well presented seminar by very competent people
Newcastle International Airport
One of the most informative and interesting seminars I have been to in a long time, it was well worth the visit.
Facilities Compliance Manager
Excellent information presented by professional people
Sheffield International Venues
Very relevant and informative. . . confirmed weaknesses and identified good practices for implementing safe systems of work
Birley Manufacturing Ltd