Guardian Electrical Solutions Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations. This vibrant and progressive company requires a Technical Sales person.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with existing and new clients, providing detailed quotations, demonstrating our bespoke online reporting system; TraQit, and as required, technical support. Part of your remit would to be support colleagues on a variety of technical and as/if required, commercial issues.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Electrical background with a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Qualified to 17th Edition with both C&G 2391 and 2400
- NEBOSH qualified
- Experience of Periodic Inspection & Test sales process
- Good communication skills for both customers and within the business
- Extensive knowledge of BS7671 & EaWR 1989
- Good IT knowledge and skills
- Liaise with existing and potential customers on a technical and commercial basis.
- Work closely with the Operations Department and the In-house sales team.
- Generate quotations through site surveys, in particular those clients where a more technical approach is required.
- Deliver competent knowledgeable client presentations in respect of BS7671, EaWR 1989 and TraQit.
On-going training will be given relevant to your role.
Please visit www.guardianelectrical.co.uk for a comprehensive overview of Guardian Electrical Solutions Ltd. Please attach your CV in the first instance to register your interest.
Salary – commensurate with qualifications and experience
Website – www.guardianelectrical.co.uk
Contact – Natalie Ketteringham
0114 257 2080