Guardian Electrical Solutions Ltd, are one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations. Guardian offer legislative & technical support for Duty Holder’s to ensure that their legal requirement to comply with the law is continually maintained. This is illustrated by the latest version of our ‘Duty Holder Guidance’ booklet, available for download.
Guardian deliver, Fixed Wiring Inspection & Testing programmes, nationwide, for many Blue Chip Companies and Public Sector Organisations, with experience across a variety of industries and working environments, from education through to manufacturing and production sites.
Guardian are able to offer the following knowledge and expertise:
- Unrivalled experience, technical advice and consultancy with respect to electrical safety.
- Over 100 year’s collective management experience in advising on safe places of work, periodic inspection and testing, safe systems of work and safe people at work.
- Authors of practical guidance to assist duty holders on meeting the demands of The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
- Pioneers on the development of on-site and on-line technology to enable immediate client access and update to records, regardless of location.
- § Electrical safety seminars throughout the UK covering the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, Duty Holders’ Responsibilities and the latest 17th Edition amendments.
- A technical sales approach to ensure compliance with the law – “A Bespoke Approach”.
Guardian have a strong working relationship with organisations across the UK such as, Cambridge, Bath, Cardiff, Canterbury, Wolverhampton, Sheffield Universities, Caterpillar, Weetabix, Haribo, Newcastle Airport, Robert Wiseman Dairies, BAE, GE Aviation, JCB, GKN, Toyota and Tata Steels to name a few. All of which are already successfully using our interactive website, TraQit, to monitor and maintain inspection and testing services.
TraQit, the industry’s only truly interactive web-based reporting system, has been developed over a period of several years to ensure records are always, current, accurate, consolidated and with a version history capability. In consequence, the level of testing and therefore the costs can justifiably reduced.