Business Continuity Advisor – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd are one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically providing Inspection & Testing services nationwide to many blue chip companies and public sector organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education to manufacturing and production.
The primary driver of the role is to deliver a quality service to ensure the retention of our existing and extensive client base.
This role is an important position within the Business Continuity Department in line with the growth, development, quality, profitability, and customer focused objectives of the business.
- Work within the Business Continuity team to deliver business objectives in line with the company business plan.
- Manage a call list and email inbox of queries, quote follow ups and initial calls to new and existing contacts using a CRM system.
- Respond to queries regarding existing/ former programmes from both internal departments and clients.
- Assist clients using the online reporting system, TraQit. Deliver comprehensive demos and introduce new services not included in existing testing programme.
- Complete administrative tasks associated with the CRM, order book, quote process, job costing sheets and raising job numbers.
- To liaise with the operations and sales teams to ensure quality information sharing, to maintain and improve the quality of Guardian’s service delivery and customer service. Implement best practice, systems, and processes to achieve business targets. Internal communications are pivotal to the role.
- Future responsibilities will include undertaking circuit counts and creating quotations with associated administration for new and existing clients.
- Actively participate in team meetings to improve results and share best practice amongst the department.
- Monitor your personal KPIs to ensure you meet business objects on turnaround times for quotes and follow ups.
- A professional committed team player
- Customer orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent telephone manner is imperative
- Attention to detail
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Research and problem solving
- Administration, Sales, Operations and Customer Service experience beneficial
Additional Job Details
Salary – £20,000 per annum paid monthly in arrears, dependent upon experience
Hours of Work – 08:30 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday, 07:30 – 15:30 on Friday
Holidays – 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.