Data Processor – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd are one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically providing Inspection & Testing services nationwide to many blue chip companies and public sector organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education to manufacturing and production.
- Work within the Effective Monitoring, Remedial and Operations Department to deliver business objectives in line with the company business plan.
- Process completion certification received from clients and engineers
- Implementing effective quality assurance to processes and ensure the ongoing accuracy of data, reports & dashboards
- Liaise with clients to ensure that records within their TraQit websites are updated
- Handle queries from Managers, Colleagues & clients
- The use of bespoke business software packages to obtain required information
- To liaise with the field operations team to maintain and improve systems and processes to achieve business targets
- Manage all non-conformances to ensure that corrective actions are instigated in all cases
- Actively participate in team meetings to ensure correct information flow, future and on-going support and project activities, problems and opportunities
- To carry out general administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, printing, binding, e-mail response as appropriate
- Monitor your personal KPIs to ensure you meet business objectives on turnaround times for quotations and follow ups
- A professional committed team player
- Customer orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Administrator experience essential
- Strong I.T. and telephone skills
- To be able to work within a team in order to continuously improve the quality and timeliness of delivery of the service provided
- Ability to see the bigger picture and put the overall benefits of the business ahead of personal gain
- Be able to consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the route cause, identify and develop a practical solution and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Be systematic and logical in the approach to decision making, ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate and the decision taken and acted upon is astute and carefully considered.
- Develop and comply with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the business and take a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results.
- Actively participate in a culture of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
Salary – £19,500 – £21,000 per annum paid monthly in arrears, dependent upon experience
Hours of Work – 08:30 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday, 07:30 – 15:30 on Friday
Holidays – 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.
To apply please complete this form and attach your CV. We will accept a .pdf, .doc or .docx file. The maximum size is 2Mb.