Data Entry and Administrator – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations nationwide to many blue chip companies and public sector organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education to manufacturing and production. This vibrant and progressive company requires a Data Entry and Administrator.
- Good communication skills working in a team or on their own initiative
- Good organising ability
- Ability to work to deadlines
- RSA Grade II or equivalent qualifications\data input experience essential
- Good typing speed (40 wpm minimum)
- Good level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (experience with Microsoft Access would be an advantage)
- Required to input hand written reports into an electrical test reports access data base.
- Carry out quality assurance audits on completed reports issued to the office from field based engineers and update as required
- Working with clients to maintain the accuracy of their records through our own bespoke reporting system TraQ-it
- Liaising with and assisting the AutoCad drawing department and Operations Department
- General administration responsibilities, including photocopying, scanning, etc.
Additional Job Details
Full time position: Available immediately
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 16:30
Friday 07:30 – 15:30
Salary Bracket: 17k – 19k dependent on experience (to be reviewed after three months)
Staff at Guardian enjoy a number of benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Company Healthcare Scheme
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.