Electrical Inspector – Milton Keynes
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations. This vibrant and progressive Company requires an Electrical Inspector in and around the Milton Keynes area.
Ability to work as part of a team to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing of LV electrical installations in a safe and unobtrusive manner minimising the impact on our clients normal operations, whilst achieving the required work volume and output required by the company. Successful candidates should possess a good working knowledge of current electrical legislation, regulations and standards and have a proven track record of working in 24 hour operational environments.
The role requires a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good IT skills would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided to produce legible, accurate and concise reports. Successful applicants will be required to work anywhere within the UK and should therefore expect to work away from their home address on an occasional basis.
- Recognised time served electrical apprenticeship, in Contracting, Maintenance or Mining, supported by the relevant qualification at that time.
- IET, BS7671:2008, 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, qualification.
- C&G Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, 2391 – 2400 preferable but not essential.
- CSCS Safety passport or equivalent health and safety card
- First Aid
Additional Job Details
- Full time position: Available immediately
- Hours: Various
- Salary Bracket: 45k – 65k (including overtime)
Contact – Natalie Ketteringham
0114 257 2080
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.