Electrical Reports Technician Apprentice – Sheffield
We are currently looking for people to join our Operations Department. The department is the “engine room” of the company ensuring that all orders are co-ordinated with the client and progressed onsite in a timely manner. Upon completion of the works the Operations Department process the information in both report and CAD format before uploading it to the client specific TraQit website.
The department is split into four areas:
- Operations Supervision:- Planning and co-ordinating the works with both the client and site engineers. Working with the client to address issues and provide costs for additional works.
- Reports:- Upon completion of the work onsite, the data from the inspection and testing activity is quality assessed and inputted into a format ready for upload to the clients website.
- CAD:- In addition to the inspection and testing data, the site engineers draw the clients electrical distribution and upon return to the office our CAD Team will turn the information into formal electrical network drawings.
- TraQit Management:- TraQit is unique to Guardian and therefore ensuring that it remains both current and evolutionary is essential. Clients sites are continually updated with information sent by the client and TraQit is continuously developed to ensure it remains at the forefront of the industry.
Qualifications / Experience
To support the internal on the job coaching, the successful applicant would be required to complete an Apprenticeship Pathway in the Built Environment and Design encompassing; BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment and Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Built Environment Design.
Those undertaking training will be allocated time off to undertake any training required with support provided by Guardian in terms of learning resources or further education where required
The role of Electrical Reports Technician will allow the successful candidate/s to learn the full scope of works undertaken within the Operations Department. Time will be spent in each of the different areas learning the specifics of the task, interacting with those involved and undertaking the tasks required of the position.
Key functions of the role will be:
- Production of Electrical Distribution and Layout Drawings
- Inputting and Quality Assessing Electrical Data for Production of Reports
- Preparing site information for Inspection Engineers
- Addressing client enquiries regarding their Electrical Reports
- Updating of Clients TraQit Websites with Changes to Electrical Information
- Developing Website for Client Specific Requirements
- Operations Administration
Additional Job Details
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 16:30
Friday 07:30 – 15:30
Salary Bracket: 14k
Staff at Guardian enjoy a number of benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Company Healthcare Scheme
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.