Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is a progressive company, continually expanding in order to maintain the pace of growth and supplement the needs of the business.
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically providing Inspection & Testing services nationwide to many Blue-Chip Companies and Public Sector Organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education through to manufacturing and production.
The Finance Assistant position is aimed ideally at an experienced, honest, hardworking, meticulous person. The successful candidate will be required to work closely within the Finance team, reporting to the Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will be given in-house training, as required.
- High energy levels and excellent communication skills are imperative to this role, with an excellent level of Maths and English.
- Previous experience with Sage 50 & 200 preferred.
- High level of general I.T and administration skills desired, with a knowledge of Microsoft Packages – Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with good organisational skills are absolutely essential.
- A professional, committed team player.
- Processing of Supplier Invoices.
- Processing of weekly Timesheets to assist in Payroll preparation and maintaining accurate Costing records.
- Processing of weekly site Expenses.
- Processing Sales Invoices.
- Communicating with Customers, Suppliers and Site personnel.
- Credit Control.
- Maintaining various supporting Excel documents.
- To undertake the tasks preceding, appropriate training on our Accounting software used will be given.
- The above list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate may also be required to undertake general administrative tasks.
Please be aware the foregoing list is not exhaustive, given the demands & flexibility required to
evolve a progressive business.
Full time position
Hours: 08:30 – 16:30 Mon to Thurs & 07:30 to 15:30 on Friday
Salary Bracket: £18k – £25k (dependant on experience)
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.