Marketing Assistant – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations. This vibrant and progressive Company requires a Marketing Assistant.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for researching and generating new client data. The chosen individual will be required to work closely within a team of three and meet required research targets.
The Marketing Assistant will be office based and be required to work closely within the Sales and Marketing team, reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Research & generate new company and individual contact details consistent with our target markets and associated criteria. The majority of leads will be researched via the internet and telephone
- In tandem with the foregoing, professional database management, including accurate notes, good diary management and categorisation of sales leads
- In addition, you will be required to assist our sales and marketing efforts in respect of regular campaigns, creative input and collating all relevant outputs and statistics to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Day to day support on general administrative tasks
The foregoing list is not exhaustive, given the demands & flexibility required to evolve a progressive business.
- High energy levels and excellent communication skills are imperative to this role
- Good level of accuracy, attention to detail and communication skills are essential
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Although training will be given, basic IT skills are required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A professional committed team player
Salary: £16k – £18k per annum paid monthly in arrears, dependent on experience (To be reviewed after three months).
Hours of work; Agreed working hours – 08:30 to 16:30 Monday – Thursday and 07:30 to 15:30 on Friday.
Holidays; 25 days’ annual leave plus statutory holidays.
Contact – Lyndsi Stainton
0114 257 2080
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.