Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations nationwide to many blue chip companies and public sector organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education to manufacturing and production. This vibrant and progressive company requires an Operations Administrator.
Qualifications / Experience
- A professional committed team player
- Customer orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Administrator experience essential
- Strong I.T. and telephone skills (Including the use of MS Excel, Word, Access & SharePoint)
- Working closely with the Operations Resources Manager to ensure the Field Inspectors all receive necessary information to complete their onsite duties effectively.
- Work within the Operations Department to deliver business objectives in line with the company business plan.
- To liaise with the field operations team through the Planning and Operations Managers to compile and distribute existing reports and drawings for each inspection team.
- To produce reports and schedules in digital format using Microsoft products or bespoke business software packages from hand annotated reports and pre-entered digital reports.
- To carry out general administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, printing, binding, e-mail response as appropriate for the role
- Using TraQit to print client’s schedules and existing reports.
- Organising, posting and couriering of various items to the inspectors upon request
- Responsible for managing and maintaining clerical activities for the successful calibration of field operations test equipment. Any failures with equipment to be reported back to the Operations Resources Manager
- Actively participate in team meetings to get correct information flow, future and on-going support & project activities, problems and opportunities.
- Monitor your personal KPIs to ensure you meet business objects on turnaround times for reports and website updates.
Additional Job Details
Full time position: Available immediately
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 16:30
Friday 07:30 – 15:30
Salary Bracket: 16k – 18k dependent on experience (to be reviewed after three months)
Staff at Guardian enjoy a number of benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Company Healthcare Scheme
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.