Operations Coordinator – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations. This vibrant and progressive Company requires an Operations Coordinator to join their fast growing Operations Department, based at their head office in Chapeltown, Sheffield.
Key Responsibilities of this job include the following,
- Working within the Operations team to deliver business objectives in line with the company business plan
- To co-ordinate with the Planning Coordinator and as necessary the operations management team to produce risk and method statements (RAMS) for work activities
- To communicate with customers as necessary to provide RAMS at least 2 weeks in advance of on-site activities for review by the customer and update RAMS as applicable for site specific hazard
- To process allocated inspector time sheets and in a timely manner and issue to the finance department
- To produce weekly KPI reports for field-based operatives for issue to PTSG Group. Forecast KPI report to be produced Friday before work commences. Actual KPI reports to be produced on Monday following previous week work activity based on submitted time sheets
- Support the Operations Planning Coordinator in effective planning of inspection and test teams work load and maintain a minimum 6 week buffer of confirmed work. Where this is not maintained due to unforeseen circumstances liaise with the Operations team to ensure all on site teams are utilised to limit down times.
- Ensure delivery of all training needs for field-based team members, matching individual competencies and the company’s existing and future needs coordinating with the Operations Administrator
- Ensure field-based operative training matrix is kept up to date
- Actively take on specific responsibilities & projects from the Management team and follow them through to completion
- Maintain good communication channels to team members and customers.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A professional committed team player
- Customer orientated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong I.T skills – Ideally Microsoft Office package
Additional Job Details
- Full time position: Available immediately
- Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday, 7.30am – 3.30pm Friday
- Salary Bracket: 19k – 22k(including overtime)
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.