Remedial Administrator – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations. This vibrant and progressive Company requires a Remedial Administrator at their head office in Sheffield.
This role is an important position within the Remedials Department in line with the growth and development, quality, profitability, and customer focus objectives of the business.
- To be able to work within a team in order to continuously improve the quality and timeliness of delivery of the service provided
- Ability to see the bigger picture and put the overall benefits of the business ahead of personal gain
- Be able to consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the route cause, identify and develop a practical solution and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Be systematic and logical in the approach to decision making, ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate and the decision taken and acted upon is astute and carefully considered.
- Develop and comply with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the business and take a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results.
- Actively participate in a culture of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
- Administration experience essential
- Good communication skills working in a team or on their own initiative
- Good organising ability
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Work within the Remedial and Operations Department to deliver business objectives in line with the company business plan.
- To produce remedial quotations in digital format using Microsoft products
- The use of bespoke business software packages to obtain required information
- Manage all follow up procedures in closing out client’s remedial quotations
- To carry out general administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, printing, binding, e-mail response as appropriate
- To liaise with the field operations team through the Planning and Remedials Managers to maintain and improve systems and processes to achieve business targets
- Manage all non-conformances through the Planning and Remedial Managers to ensure that corrective actions are instigated in all cases
- Actively participate in team meetings to ensure correct information flow, future and on-going support and project activities, problems and opportunities
- Liaise with clients to ensure that records within their TraQ-it websites are updated.
- Monitor your personal KPIs to ensure you meet business objectives on turnaround times for quotations and follow ups
Additional Job Details
Full time position: Available immediately
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 16:30
Friday 07:30 – 15:30
Salary Bracket: 17.5k – 19.5k dependent on experience
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.