Reports Administrator – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations nationwide to many blue chip companies and public sector organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education to manufacturing and production. This vibrant and progressive company is looking a Report Administrator.
- Work within the Reports and Operations team to deliver business objectives in line with the company business plan.
- To produce reports in digital format using Microsoft products or bespoke business software packages from hand annotated reports and pre-entered digital reports.
- To liaise with the field operations team through the Reports and Operations Managers to maintain and improve the quality of reports, implementing best practice, systems, and processes to achieve business targets.
- As appropriate, liaise with field-based team members directly, ensuring any deficiencies in report quality are improved upon and produced in line with company objectives.
- To carry out website updates with information supplied by customers or their representatives and confirm that actions have been undertaken or request further information as appropriate.
- Manage all non-conformances through the Reports and Operations Managers to ensure that corrective actions are instigated in all cases.
- Actively participate in team meetings to get correct information flow, future and on-going support and project activities, problems, and opportunities.
- To carry out general administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, printing, binding, email response as appropriate.
- Liaise with clients or their representatives to ensure that websites are kept up to date.
- Monitor your personal KPIs to ensure you meet business objectives on turnaround times for reports.
- Good communication skills working in a team or on their own initiative.
- Good organising ability.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good typing speed (40 wpm minimum).
- Good level of accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (experience with Microsoft Access would be an advantage).
Additional Job Details
Salary – £19.5k – £21k per annum paid monthly in arrears, dependent upon experience
Hours of Work – 08:30 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday, 07:30 – 15:30 on Friday
Holidays – 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.
To apply please complete this form and attach your CV. We will accept a .pdf, .doc or .docx file. The maximum size is 2Mb.