Sales Advisor – Sheffield
Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd are one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically providing Inspection & Testing services nationwide to many blue chip companies and public sector organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education to manufacturing and production.
This role is an important position within the Remedials Department in line with the growth and development, quality, profitability, and customer focus objectives of the business.
- Work within the Remedial, Effective Monitoring and Operations Department to deliver business objectives in line with the company business plan.
- To produce remedial quotations in digital format using Microsoft products
- The use of bespoke business software packages to obtain required information
- Manage a call list and email inbox of queries, quote follow ups to existing contacts using a CRM system.
- Respond to queries regarding existing/ former programmes from both internal departments and clients
- Complete administrative tasks associated with the CRM, order book, quote process, job costing sheets and raising job numbers.
- To liaise with the field operations team through the Planning and Remedials Managers to maintain and improve systems and processes to achieve business targets
- Manage all non-conformances through the Planning and Remedial Managers to ensure that corrective actions are instigated in all cases
- Actively participate in department meetings to ensure correct information flow, future and on-going support and project activities, problems and opportunities
- Monitor your personal KPIs to ensure you meet business objectives on turnaround times for quotations and follow ups
- Sales Administration skills (essential)
- A professional committed team player
- Strong I.T. and telephone skills
- Research and problem solving
- Customer orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Business awareness
- IT literacy Microsoft office package
- Attention to detail
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
Salary – £19,500 – £22,000 per annum paid monthly in arrears, dependent upon experience
Hours of Work – 08:30 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday, 07:30 – 15:30 on Friday
Holidays – 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
Guardian are committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.