Published January 14, 2014
Position FilledGuardian are a progressive company and are looking to expand in order to maintain the pace of growth and supplement the needs of the business, which now stands at an overall staff of circa 70 employees. The Appointment Generator will work within a team responsible for appointment generation from contacts, specifically focusing on new business. The primary drivers of the role are to generate quality, qualified appointments for the Senior Management team and sales staff, build relationships and develop customer accounts. The Client support element of the job will involve follow up conversations with customers to demonstrate the use of our interactive website, TraQit. The role will focus on outbound and some inbound calls, managing the new business prospect database, working closely with the senior management, sales and marketing team and developing relationships with new companies across the UK. The successful candidate will come from a tele-sales background with a particular focus on appointment setting and lead generation. A warm conversational style of appointment generation is essential for this role. A strong communicator and driven candidate will see further career development beyond this role. An experienced individual is required to fill this appointment generator and client support role.
- Appointment generation– demonstrating an active approach to improve day to day results.
- Relationship & customer account development
- Client development and support through phone demonstrations and discussions
- Closing of quotations to the relevant conclusion
- Outbound telesales experience is essential to this role.
- A warm conversational style of appointment generation is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- A professional committed team player
- Customer orientation
- Appropriate I.T. and telephone skills