Published August 20, 2013
POSITION FILLEDGuardian are a progressive company and are expanding in order to maintain pace of growth and supplement the needs of the business, which now stands at an overall staff of circa 70 employees. The Office Junior and Data Inputting Assistant will be responsible for the input of electrical test reports data and will work alongside all departments within the business, providing administrative support. This role would be ideal for a school leaver, 18 plus years of age. A strong communicator and driven candidate will see further career development beyond this role.
- Required to input electrical test report data.
- Some general administration responsibilities, including photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Assisting the sales a marketing team on a day to day basis.
- RSA Grade II or equivalent qualifications\data input experience essential.
- Good typing speed (40wpm minimum)
- Good level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (experience with Microsoft Access would be an advantage)